The Board is required to register contractors intending to bid for Central Government's procurement and asset disposal in respect of works, supplies and services. The requirement onl?y applies to contractors domiciled within Botswana. Internationally-based companies are currently not required to register with PPADB.
Contractor Registration Steps;
1) Visit IPMS Portal
2) Select Register button if new user or request for IPMS Account details from Service Desk to login.
3) Create IPMS Account
4) Provide your company username and password to create login details for IPMS account. Activate account with link sent to email.
5) Create Basic Profile Enter your company registration details and primary contacts. On completion of ALL four templates ensure that you click on Submit.
6)In templates (5-13), complete all relevant sections applicable to sub-code aapplication requirements. Attach supporting documents as required.
7) Select Codes and sub-codes Choose discipline (Works, Services, Supplies) as well as Code and Sub-Codes as preferred.
8) On completion, click 'Save' then click 'submit'
9)A confirmation message will be displayed.
NB: In the event that contractors have forgotten their password, they can obtain such by clicking on the 'Forgot Password' function in the IPMS home page to reset their password. ??
Alternatively, Password may be re-set by PPADB staff on request from the contractor. Such contractors are expected to complete a form to capture the request.